Redesigned architecture and introduced a much higher level of interactivity to a financial news and research website.
- Designed laptop finder to help users identify the product suited to their needs.
- Implemented visual navigation on a site that relied heavily on text.
- Differentiated product family content to make the user's decision path more focused.
- Repackaged product page content to align with user's decision-making process.
- Refined comparative tools, user reviews, ratings and sort mechanism.
- Worked with client to align backend database with new front-end navigation.
© 2017 Jeanne Storck